Friday, February 19, 2010

Photos Of Different Bikini Waxing Styles When I'm Swimming At A Friend's House, Is It Wrong To Stay In Just My Bikini After We're Done Swimming?

When I'm swimming at a friend's house, is it wrong to stay in just my bikini after we're done swimming? - photos of different bikini waxing styles

I am 13 years old, and when I am with a friend who is generally going to the pool, at least (because all my friends pool). Most of the time we're surfing with other things like watching television, the Internet, talk, play, or a snack, etc. (inside) after completion of the swim - I'm home for a long time ... just go for a swim. Is it wrong to back out of my clothes after we finished swimming? This would mean that only in my step. I want my shirt? I want my shorts / pants / skirt (I wear every day)? My friend usually do not wear again, but I do not know whether to be different when you have someone invited.

None of these girls are to me, I do not knowI know, but the girl on the right side with the same kind of shirt that I am just a different color / size ......

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1396647696073128652TLcgoN

0 comments:

Post a Comment