Sunday, December 27, 2009

Buy To Let Property Insurance How Can I Obtain A Clear Title For My Property To Purchase Title Insurance?

How can I obtain a clear title for my property to purchase title insurance? - buy to let property insurance

My father bought a vacant lot in 2005 and has a guarantee document signed before a notary public and filed in our province. My father gives me the property to build a new house when the house was finished the work he had to have my name I'm on a capital loan to repay the loan is known to transfer, he had previously reported about my problem homebut to build, is the owner of which my father bought the property in one of the 3-owner wanted him back in 70 years. Is this a common problem? I have a company that I work, but he wants me to a specific guarantee of the other two heirs of the deceased owner shares signed, but not responding, letters sent by mail? What can I do or be? I must really get the credit, but did not authorize my lender, without title insurance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment